Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Joe Jackson Wants Michael's Children
To Tour As The Jackson 3; Autopsy Results Next Week? La Toya Says Brother Murdered
MICHAEL’S father Joe is lining up the King of Pop’s children for a world tour as The Jackson Three — despite family members accusing him of trying to “exploit them like Jacko”.
Former Jackson Five manager Joe is said to have approached Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year old Prince Michael II — known as Blanket — to hit the stage next year.
But one of Jacko’s family is said to be “livid” at the scheme, which will add fuel to the bitter custody battle for the youngsters.
Jackson’s biographer Ian Halperin said yesterday: “Joe wants the children to go on a world tour in 2010. He has also already offered recording contracts to two of Michael’s kids. “Now he is talking about getting them the world’s best backing band and taking them on tour as The Jackson Three.”
Halperin said yesterday his source for the allegations is extremely close to the family and may soon speak out publicly — out of concern for the future of the youngsters.
He told The Sun: “One of the family members is livid. He is saying Joe seems intent to do this no matter what. “He wants to exploit the kids the same way he did Michael.”
...reports yesterday claimed [Michael's mother] Katherine and the star’s ex-wife Debbie Rowe have struck a secret deal to exclude Joe from having any part in the upbringing of the children.
The mystery of Michael Jackson's sudden death could be solved as early as next week, investigators told the Daily News.
"Hopefully we'll have something to report at the end of next week," Ed Winter, assistant chief coroner for Los Angeles County told the Daily News Monday. "We're still on track."
MICHAEL Jackson's heartbroken sister La Toya last night sensationally insisted the King of Pop was MURDERED for his £1 billion fortune.
La Toya said: "We don't think just one person was involved in the murder. It was a conspiracy to get Michael's money."
The Jackson family is raising the volume on its charge that Michael’s death was no accident.
Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson’s father: “I do believe it was foul play. I do believe that. Yes.“
In an exclusive interview with ABC News, Michael Jackson’s father specifically points a finger at Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael’s Jackson’s personal physician, who was with him at the time of his death.
Labels: Michael Jackson
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.