Saturday, July 18, 2009
Iran Six Months Away From Atomic Bomb?
How close is the regime to a nuclear bomb? According to stern magazine they have nearly reached their aim. Experts from the Bundesnachrichtendienst, the German Foreign Intelligence Service, claim that Iran will be able to set off an atomic bomb within a few months.
Iran will soon be able to produce atomic bombs and to perform underground nuclear testing, just as North Korea has done, experts in the German Foreign Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) have told the weekly, Hamburg-based news magazine stern. "If they want to, they will be able to set off a uranium bomb within six months," a BND-expert is quoted in the latest edition of stern magazine to be published on Thursday. Picking up the stern-report, Reuters on Wednesday reported falsely, the BND had denied the claims. The BND did not deny the stern report.
Iran has by now mastered the entire nuclear enrichment technology and also possesses enough centrifuges to produce weapons-grade uranium, reports the BND according to stern.
Wow, how did we go from a tiny little country that poses no threat to the U.S. to a nuclear-armed country that is a "grave threat" to the world ?
Wasn't it Liberals who, not long ago said, oh, there's no need to worry about Iran, they're ten years or more away from developing nuclear technology. I wonder what else the Liberals have been wrong about. Oh yeah, the Stimupork, the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and Nationalized and Rationed HealthCare. Nothing major, though, they're only wrong on the small stuff.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.