Thursday, July 16, 2009
Ted Kennedy Gets $ 8 Million Book Advance
At a time when publishers are scrambling to keep customers willing to pay $26 for a hardcover book instead of $9.99 for an electronic version, the publisher of Senator Edward M. Kennedy’s forthcoming memoir is going in the opposite direction - issuing a limited edition it plans to sell for $1,000 a copy.
Kennedy, 77, reportedly received an $8 million advance for the memoir that he wrote in collaboration with Ron Powers[.]
If you don't know how it works, I will tell you: Liberals like Fat Ted Tumor Head can earn millions and millions of dollars and receive no criticism from Liberals. However, any deals from the private sector for someone like Sarah Palin to earn big dollars is frowned upon and condemned by the very same Liberals.
"...that he wrote in collaboration with Ron Powers[.]" Let me translate that for you. Ron Powers transcribed the drunken verbal ramblings of Ted Kennedy is more like it.
Much of the Kennedy family fortune - earned by Old Man Joe from illegal bootlegging and World War II profiteering - is held offshore in accounts exempt from U.S. tax laws. You won't hear The Liberals complain about this because The Kennedys, who should be held in complete contempt by everyone, receive the Coveted Free Pass.
tumor head is so mean!! watch out i'm going to send the free speechees after you.
Democrat Family Values! Perversion, exploitation, manslaughter and murder.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.