Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Biden Says We Misread The Economy and
Israel Has The Right To Attack Iran
This past Sunday, Herr Biden was at it again, saying "we misread the economy." US News:
In an interview on ABC News' This Week, Vice President Joe Biden said that although the Administration relied on consensus economic forecasts in crafting its economic stimulus package, the White House erred in its assumption about the unemployment rate. Biden said, "The truth is, we and everyone else misread the economy."
Herr Biden also said that the Obama Admin will not stand in the way of Israel if it decides to attack Iran.
Wow. This must really anger The Pillow-Biting Pbama Cultists and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP). They're always the ones who say any American politician who defends Israel is a Jew-lovin' Neocon. Huh. How 'bout that? I guess Obama and Biden are Jew-lovin', AIPAC-controlled Neocons.
Who knew...who knew?
Comment ça va? Moi, ça va bien.
Anyhow, I just find it silly that Biden thinks that way. How embarrassing.
Aren't you glad they're in charge of our national defense?
Yes, dave, it must give the world a feelig of confort knowing that the breatest military power is in the hands of these two jokers.
Obango must be like "oh man, why did I pick him?!"
Then again, coming from mr "austrian language", and mr "57 states", I think they are good for one another.
What a pair, indeed, huh? A pair of dipshits.
"And now the comedy team of Dumbass and Dumbass."
The Carter years will look good compared to these two. I was a kid then, and remember the long gas lines and gas rationing, and my dad bitching -rightfully so - about it.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.