Saturday, July 18, 2009
Another "Peaceful Liberal RNC Protester" Receives Jail Sentence
Jason A. Sparks, another one of the Peaceful Liberal Protesters, was sentenced for his actions during 2008's Republican National Convention (RNC) in St. Paul, Minnesota. WCCO:
A 24-year-old Fridley man convicted of damaging a window during the Republican National Convention has been sentenced to two months in jail.
Jason A. Sparks was also ordered Thursday to pay nearly $4,400 in restitution and a $100 fine. The sentence was part of a plea agreement that allows Sparks to avoid prison time.
Sparks admitted in court that he pushed the window at First National Bank after someone else had partially broken it.
According to the criminal complaint, Sparks was part of a subgroup of an anarchist organization that broke away from a peaceful protest on Sept. 1. The group damaged parked police cars, and one member of the group broke the bank window.
Sparks joins other Peaceful protesters such as Matthew DePalma, David McKay and Bradley Neal Crowder.
Why is The Left so violent? Why is The Left so intolerant? They claim to preach a message of peace and unity, but they are the most divisive, angry, hate-filled, intolerant and violent people on earth.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.