Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Sotomayor Makes Capitol Rounds
Bork her. Just Bork this bitch.
Sonia Sotocunt made the rounds at the Capitol, sucking up for approval and confirmation as a future Affirmative Action Justice on the Supreme Court. The NYT:
...Judge Sonia Sotomayor began making the rounds of the Capitol to discuss her nomination to the Supreme Court with top Senate leaders...
[Senate Majority Leader (heh...Leader - Drake) CommieCrat Harry Reid] said, "Your life story is so compelling.”
Little is mentioned or publicized that her teen years were spent in a nice middle class neighborhood. APee:
Sotomayor did not live her entire childhood in a housing project in the South Bronx — she spent most of her teenage years in a middle-class neighborhood, attending private school and winning scholarships to Princeton and then Yale.
She's the kind of woman who, after you fuck her, you spit on her face and tell her she disgusts you.
Oh...my bad.....my so so so bad.
Did I just write what I think I did? ;-)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.