Monday, June 01, 2009
Red Wings Win 3-1 Over Penguins in Game Two
The Detroit Red Wings beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game Two Sunday night by 3-1. This leaves the Pens down 0-2 in the series, a place no team wants to be.
The Penguins looked magnificent in the first period. A completely different team from their performance in game one Saturday night.
...along came periods two and three.
Holy shit...the Pens just fell apart. Detroit came out of their locker room energized after the first period like they had just amped up on the finest meth on the planet.
Game two was not a pleasant game to watch for Penguins fans.
Games three and four are in Pittsburgh. The Pens have their work cut out for them. Boy, do they ever have their work cut out for them. Jeebus.
Labels: NHL 2008-2009
The NBA must love the outcome of Orlando vs L.A. That will have a large viewing audience.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.