Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Pbama Pwned By Ginsburg
Who knew I would ever agree with Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg?
Here is the statement issued by Justice Ginsburg regarding the Chrysler bankruptcy. The WaPoo:
"UPON CONSIDERATION of the application of counsel for the applicants, and the responses filed thereto,
IT IS ORDERED that the orders of the Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, case No. 09-50002, dated May 31 and June 1, 2009, are stayed pending further order of the undersigned or of the Court."
Ginsburg delivers a Bitch Slap to Pbama!
What Ginsburg is doing is the exact opposite of what Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior wanted to happen. Ginsburg is looking out for the interests of secured creditors (whose interests should come ahead of, and have a higher priority, than unsecured creditor). Bloomberg:
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg blocked the sale [of Chrysler] “pending further order” from the justices, giving at least a fleeting victory to the secured creditors who are trying to block the sale.
A group of dissident lenders, holding a portion of Chrysler’s $6.9 billion in secured debt, rebuffed the Treasury’s final offer for secured lenders to exchange what they were owed for $2.25 billion in cash. President Barack Obama blamed those holdouts for pushing Chrysler into bankruptcy.
Good for Ginsburg for honoring the rule of bankruptcy law. It's obvious Obama has no respect for any rule of law, let alone those pertaining to secured creditors.
Some Pbama Cultists are already calling Ginsburg a "neocon." Ginsburg...one of the most liberal judges ever...and the Cultists are calling her a "neocon" because she disagrees with their Cult Leader! This is Mofo hysterical! This just proves so simply and elegantly how obscenely insane and corrupt, and how blindingly loyal the Cultists are to their Fraudulent Leader.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.