Friday, June 12, 2009
Obama's Shoes On Desk Offends Israel
From World Bulletin:
A photograph of President Barack Obama taken during the phone conversation with Jewish State's Primer Benjamin Netanyahu has "offened" [sic] some Israelis, reports said.
White House photographer Pete Sousa on Monday snapped a photo of the president while he talked on the phone with Netanyahu, Huffington Post said.
The photo shows Obama sitting with his feet propped on his desk, holding the receiver on his hand. To some Israelis, however, the photo is offensive and an "insult" to Israel.
...some Israelis see the official White House photograph as an insult.
But isn't that an Arab tradition, not an Israeli one? Well, yes, apparently, but things are often more complicated than meets the eye in the region. "It is not a Jewish custom necessarily, but Israel feels enough a part of the Middle East after 60 years to be insulted too," CBS News reported.
It also doesn't help that the photo was released in the same climate in which President Obama has pushed Israel farther than past presidents to suspend the expansion of settlements in the West Bank.
On a serious note, kenyan president Obango Hussein Junior would never do such a thing to his muslim brothers in the faith.
I wonder what american jews think of this.
Jeez, Jews who voted for him must have the same feeling as some Germany Jews in the 1930s voting for Hitler.
But for cultists, Obama is incapable of making mistakes even when he makes one. He is right even when he is wrong, in other words, he is an incontestable god.
That's what the tele-scripts said and when it says such a thing, it
is right. Impossible for the extreme leftists to recognize that though.
desk }like he's at a picnic or a hoedown,or a Harlem get-together. He offends every president we've ever had who sat in that same office with great respect, and without a doubt, every true American. His arrogance shows his sublime ignorance,lack of experience, and obvious inability to handle the duties of the highest office in the nation.
Thanks for your comments, all which echo the lack of respect Pbama has for the office and institution of the presidency. We already know he hates the country, he's in the process of ruining it and dissing our Allies is just part of his agenda.
...and we might add: while the leftists are applauding in awe like dumbasses claiming he did not make one single mistake in all his first 6 months.
Utterly pathetic indeed. Those leftists see only what they want to see. A god coming to save their sorry and lazy asses from their own wrongdoings, the something for nothing bunch blaming it always on George W Bush.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.