Monday, June 08, 2009
Obama Moonlights As Old Navy
It looks like Barack Hussein Obama, Junior is moonlighting, earning some extra cash as an Old Navy mannequin.
I'd prefer the Old Navy mannequin be the one in the White House.
Then again, I defy anyone to tell me they've personally seen the two of them in the same room together at the same time.
To be fair, and I wouldn't be the objective person I am if I didn't say this; other presidents and politicians have their speeches written for them too. It's just that generally, the words of a Ronald Reagan sound earnest and legitimate because of who he was.
Does anybody believe what Barry McTeleprompter recites? The only ones I know that buy his sales pitch are his Cultists. And that'e the difference, At least how I see it.
I dunno, what do you think Groovy?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.