Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The Left Screams RECOUNT In Iran,
But NOT in Minnesota!
The Liberals and Progressives are Batshit crazy that all votes in Iran be counted, actually recounted. "EVERY VOTE COUNTS," is their mantra.
Yet, there are over 4,400 absentee votes in the Minnesota U.S. Senate race between Republican Incumbent Senator Norm Coleman and Fascist Goose-Stepping Hate Monger/Smear Merchant challenger Al "Rape is funny" Franken. The Left DOES NOT WANT TO COUNT THESE 4,400 VOTES.
"EVERY VOTE COUNTS?" No, that only applies when a Democrat loses an election. When a Republican wins, The Left says the election was "stolen."
It was the same in the November 2000 presidential election between George W. Bush and Albert "I invented the internet" Gore, Junior. Gore didn't want absentee Military ballots to be counted and he only wanted recounts in counties he knew would be favorable to his vote count. The Left supports the Military...yeah...uh-huh, it's just that The Left doesn't want to count their votes.
Coleman won on election night November 2008. He won the immediate recount. Once the difference between the number of votes was known, it became for Franken a matter of "how many votes do we need to manufacture to win?" Then, magically, boxes of ballots were "discovered" that hadn't been turned in. Oddly, a couple of these "missing" ballot boxes were in Minneapolis precincts that lean Left and would favor Franken.
"Every Vote Counts!" Another meaningless platitude from The Marxists.
And I'll add this in case it's the first time you're reading my blog and reading about this Senate race: I didn't vote for Coleman in 2008 bid for re-election. I voted for a Third Party.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.