Wednesday, June 10, 2009
David Letterman, Bitter Liberal
He is a bitter, angry man, despite the public persona.
The other evening on his CBS program, he made reference to what he called Sarah Palin's "Slutty flight attendant," look.
Hey, Sarah, laugh it off. Realize that Dave is a bitter and angry man.
Letterman thought he would be heir apparent to "The Tonight Show" when Johnny Carson retired. But Letterman rubbed too many higher-ups in NBC the wrong way. The job went to Jay Leno. This anger still boils within Letterman. He stormed off to CBS and has ever since relished in sulking in his bitterness.
Now, along came Conan O'Brien replacing Jay Leno as the host of "The Tonight Show." Ouch! Letterman must own stock in pharmaceutical companies that produce drugs that reduce the output of stomach acid.
Hey, Dave...Hey Dave Letterman, here's one little thing you will never be able to list on your resume: "Hosted 'The Tonight Show'." Awwwwwww, poor bitter, angry David Letterman.
It's funny when wealthy, bitter Liberals don't fulfill their lifelong dream, isn't it? Well, I certainly find it funny and entertaining, especially when it involves someone as bitter and angry as Letterman.
It's called Karma. Sweet, delicious Karma. With a small dose of Schadenfreude mixed in.
Go research your history and you will find that NBC exec's were no fan of Letterman. They liked the ratings he brought in, but personally they disdained him.
Why do you think he DIDN'T get the "Tonight Show" gig and that it went to Leno?
I didn't notice your comment, sorry it took a while to respond.
He is a bitter classless dick, isn't he?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.