Monday, June 15, 2009
Biden says, "Everyone guessed wrong on the stimulus."
Biden tells "Meet the Press" that "everyone guessed wrong" on the impact of the stimulus, economy was worse off than anyone thought.
[Biden backed] away from the estimate that the funds could create or save 3.5 million jobs, instead promises 600,000 by the end of the summer.
Keep track of those 600,000 jobs and see if they materialize by the end of summer. One...two...three...
There is a world of differences between MAINTAINING (artificially one must say too) 600 000 jobs at the cost of destroying economically the whole country to subsidize the whole middle-poor class "something for nothing bunch" to CREATING 600 000 jobs.
In order to create jobs, one president must do the exact OPPOSITE of what Pbama is doing which is to get out of the economy, stop subsidizing everyone and everybody and lower taxes.
It's too simple to understand for the extreme leftists to whom I would not even land the keys of a candystore and now they own GM.
Can you figure that out? Can you believe that whole piece of shit-mess that this Pbama government has created?
Three and a half long long year which might look like a hundred years. Certainly the impact will be as such thanx to the big genious of Pbama.
I keep asking the Libs who read my blog (and I know they are out there) to tell me how Obama's Tickle Up works and cite evidence that it is. By some strange alignment of the cosmos, not one had bothered to submit a comment explaining it.
How can anyone "save" jobs that aren't dissolved or lost? It's like saying you saved someone's life who wasn't dying or in danger of dying.
Only The Left "believe."
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.