Friday, May 08, 2009
What's Up With The Walgreens Ads?
The Carmex ad is from this past Sunday's Walgreens insert or circular.
Uh...anyone notice anything...(ahem) rather phallic about these ads? What's going on with whatever agency puts together Walgreen's advertisements?
If future ads eliminate the positioning of the tube and vial from the above manner, will it be because of this post?
Do NOT ask me HOW I KNOW, I just KNOW. And now, you do too.
I do not want to know how you know that, and now that I know, trust me...Carmex will definitely not get anywhere near my...happy zone.
You should talk.
Whats the matter, the images of those lip balm make you feel inadequate? ;=)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.