Thursday, May 07, 2009
Oil Prices Jump
Oil prices surged to a 2009 high Wednesday after a government report showed that unused crude being placed in storage slowed a bit last week.
Benchmark crude for June delivery rose 4.6 percent, or $2.50, to settle at $56.34 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. It was the highest close since mid-November.
A gallon of gas now averages - in various geographic areas of the U.S. - between $2.07 to $2.33.
What does this mean? Well, it's clear. Iraq is Obama's War For Oil. Yep, crystal clear, Iraq is all about oil and Big Bad Evil Oil has Pbama in its pocket. We know this is true because The Liberals spent the past eight years telling us it's true.
Now, everybody, click your heels three times and repeat three times:
"I hope Trickle Up works, I hope Trickle Up works, I hope Trickle Up works."
And even when it doesn't pretend it does! You are now an Obama Cultist!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.