Thursday, May 07, 2009
Obama Kills National Day of Prayer
"Oh, DAVE, you're embellishing. He SCALED IT BACK!"
Well, you tell yourselves whatever you Pillow Biting Pbama Cultists want to hear and believe.
Barry? Oh, he'll spend some time during the National Day of Prayer reading the Koran, sacrificing and drinking the blood of an infant and wearing his pentagram honoring Satan.
"...my Muslim faith, my Muslim faith, my Muslim faith..." How could anyone, of any religion or not religious, make such a slip?
Would a lifelong Jew slip and say, "my Christian/or Muslim faith?"
Would a Christian slip and say, "my Jewish faith?"
Would an atheist slip and say, "my Christian faith?"
Give me a break.
Besides, didn't you see how the reporter quickly corrected his messiah? What more evidence do you need in order to see that it was a honest mistake than the testemony of President Obango Hussein Junior, and "reporter" Stephanopoulos "I Work for Obama"?
Won't you "far right" extremists stop at nothing?
You're right. I was wrong. People make those slips every day.
Stephy eagerly jumped in to correct his boss, didn't he? What a sycophant!
HA HA..."/napolitano mode" - I like that! Very creative! Great job!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.