Friday, May 08, 2009
Michael Musto Likens Carrie
Prejean To Nazi Doll
On Thursday’s Countdown show, Michael Musto of the Village Voice appeared to help MSNBC host Keith Olbermann lambast Miss California, Carrie Prejean, because of her expression of opposition to same-sex marriage. After Olbermann set up the segment by revealing that Prejean had received breast implants paid for by the Miss California organization, Musto made a number of crude sexual jokes, and even cracked that she was like a "Klaus Barbie Doll," presumably a reference to Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie, who was a Gestapo officer responsible for thousands of deaths during World War II.
Referring to the Miss California organization, Musto cracked: "They also paid for Carrie to cut off her penis, and sand her Adam`s Apple and get a head to toe waxing. I know for a fact that Carrie Prejean was Harry Prejean, a homophobic man, who liked marriage so much, he did it three times. Now he`s a babe who needs a brain implant. Maybe they could inject some fat from her butt. Oh, they have?"
...bitchy, angry, chubby, New York faggot drama queens are funny, aren't they?
The point when debating homosexuals is never to let them get to emotions. Once they have a foothold on what "feels right", they can conquer the audience.
It "feels right" to give homos "rights". The issue, of course, is not what feels right but what is right.
Since they don't believe in God, one can find arguments they claim to believe (science, medicine, psychology, physiology, domestic violence, etc), but they don't care. They only want us to accept them. They only want US to tell THEM that what THEY do is "ok".
Self-deception at large scale.
It is the Intimidation Game, you are so right.
I have gay friends, they read my blog, they laugh at what I write and do. One of them disdains Musto, saying about him, (quote) "he [Musto] gives gays a bad name." I wholeheartedly agree.
If Libs like Musto and Perez Hilton would hold Obama and those like Wellstone to the same standard they do Prejean, I'd have no problem with them. It's their hypocrisy that's the problem, not that they're gay.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.