Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Obama Assassination Plot
Turkish authorities have arrested a man planning on assassinating US president Barack Obama.
The man is thought to have tried to disguise himself as a journalist for the al-Jazeera news channel and obtained press accreditation for the president's trip to Turkey.
The Saudi daily newspaper al-Watan claims the man planned on stabbing Mr Obama with a knife once he got close enough to him.
Libya's Muammar Gaddafi says he fears the assassination of Obama. al-Reuters:
Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi Tuesday called Barack Obama a "flicker of hope in the middle of the imperialist darkness," but said he feared the president could be assassinated.
Gaddafi, known for his controversial statements, did not say who might want to kill Obama but gave the examples of the assassinations of Presidents John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln, as well as black rights leader Martin Luther King.
"He's NOT my Führer."
In other Pbama news, he made an unannounced stop in Iraq. Did you see or hear any of the coverage? Those in attendance had to practically be forced to applaud the Illegal and Illegitimate Prednint. The one woman - I think it was a woman, it sounded like one - who shouted, "we love you," was an obvious plant...perhaps it was Henrietta Hughes?
I thought Pbama Cultists wanted U.S. Soldiers out of Iraq? Why aren't they protesting Pbama showing up in Iraq and prolonging his illegal occupation of Iraq? Clearly Iraq is Pbama's Blood for Oil War.
"Out of Iraq Now!"
"No More Blood for Oil!"
"Obama is a Warmonger!"
Would it be to illustrate the leftist approach of Barry Obama, the kenyan moslem, president of the USA?
All presidents receive threats and talk or speculation of assassination, the Left wants to play it up big because Obama is bi-racial. It has nothing to do with his Fascism. No, uh-uh, none at all.
I had to seach back to find the original image of Hitler that I used.
You are correct, the original has Hitler facing to the left.
I likely flipped it because on the (blog) page, I (learned from composition and design) wanted him facing inward to the page, not outward (to the left of the page).
Does that make sense? I probably am not explaining it well.
I like your subtle and artistic theory far better, but sadly it is not the reason I did it.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.