Friday, May 01, 2009
New Democrat Specter Votes
With Republicans On Budget
Recent Republican turned Democrat, Arlen Specter voted with the Republicans, voting against Pbama's Bloated Budget. USA MacPaper:
Hours after telling President Obama that he would be no automatic vote for Democrats — even though he had just joined their ranks — Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter proved the point.
In one of his first major votes since defecting to the Democratic Party, Specter sided with Republicans and voted against a $3.4 trillion budget Wednesday night that laid the broad groundwork for policies championed by Obama's administration.
Way to go Arlen!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.