Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Coleman Appeals Franken Selection
"Still - no election certificate for you!"
Liberal Piece of Shit Senate candidate Al "Rape is Funny" Franken still won't be issued his certificate of election for attempting to steal the Minnesota U.S. Senate race. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!
USA MacPaper says, "Franken won most votes, Coleman to appeal."
Actually, MacPaper's headline should have read: "Franken creates more votes to steal election."
A quick recap of what happened: Norm Coleman won the election on election night. He won a recount. Once the difference was known, it was only a matter of "how many votes does Franken need to create in order to steal the election?"
Then, magically, boxes of ballots in Liberal precincts and wards appeared. Amazingly, most of those votes were for Franken. Su-prize, Su-prize, Su-prize!
Meanwhile, the voters of over 4,400 absentee ballots are being disenfranchised because they were held to a higher threshold than other ballots. There is the standard of equal protection, and this is what Team Franken wants tossed out the window so that he can steal the election.
This is a total travesty for Coleman, and, as I've written before, I am no fan of Coleman, didn't support or vote for him.
But Coleman has every legal right to continue the appeals process BASED ON THE PRECEDENTS SET FORTH BY ALBERT GORE, JUNIOR IN HIS FLORIDA, PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CHALLENGE OF YEAR 2000.
The Left USED TO SAY "EVERY VOTE MATTERS," - that is, unless it's an election they are stealing. Today the Left is whining because Coleman, a Republican, is proceeding with appeals in virtually the same manner as did Gore in year 2000.
Liberal Hypocrisy and Hysteria is funny, isn't it?
Exclusive Political Analyst Baby Democrat brings us full, objective coverage of the Coleman-Franken Senate Race:
If you're offended by this, especially if you're a Franken supporter, TFB.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.