Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Pakistani Taliban Threaten Terrorist Attack
On The White House That "Will Amaze
Everyone In The World"
The commander of the Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility Tuesday for a deadly assault on a Pakistani police academy and said the group was planning a terrorist attack on the White House that would "amaze" the world.
Baitullah Mehsud, who has a $5 million bounty on his head from the U.S., said Monday's attack on the outskirts of the eastern city of Lahore was retaliation for U.S. missile strikes against militants along the Afghan border.
"Soon we will launch an attack in Washington that will amaze everyone in the world," Mehsud told The Associated Press by phone. He provided no details.
So I don't know why this threat should be interpreted any differently. It's obvious that this threat was conceived, created and executed by the Pbama Administration to keep us in a state of fear. This is Pbama's plan, keeping us in a state of fear. Sound familiar?
Most reasonable people know that terrorists are moms, dads, aunts, uncles, brothers and sisters. They mean us no harm. It is Pbama's Imperialism that angers them. One country's terrorist is another country's freedom fighter. We can't blame them in how they react to Pbama. They accurately see him for the Warmonger that he is.
When will Pbama cease and desist with his Warmongering Tactics?
How many more U.S. Soldiers and innocent civilians have to die in Iraq and Afghanistan before Pbama's blood-lust is satiated?
How much more American blood and treasure must we lose before Pbama's Reign of Terrorism comes to an end?
The American Taliban is already here in America...it resides in the White House.
"He's NOT my Führer."
Labels: Afghanistan Surge, Blame Pbama, Demoterrorists, Dems Enable Terrorism, Iraq, Islamic Terrorism, Pbama And His Fascist Pigs, Pbama Is Hated, Pbama Warmonger, Terrorism, The World Still Hates Us
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.