Thursday, March 19, 2009
Obama Barry McTeleprompter On Leno: Thursday Night
Dear Leader His Excellency The Illegal and Illegitimate Prednint Barack
I love the buzz surrounding this story. No sitting president has done this before! (GASP)!
It's pretty classless and low-rent, though this is what we've learned to expect from Barry, especially since his classless and low-rent gift of 25 DVDs given to UK's Gordon Brown. Yeah, it's Low-Rent Barry. No surprise.
His appearance could be fraught with the potential for a gaffe or slip from the Messyiah. It's risky! (GASP)!
Rubbish. Absolute, pure, unadulterated rubbish.
Team Pbama will make sure Leno asks only the questions Pbama is willing to answer. All questions, topics and issues to be discussed between Jay and Barry will be pre-approved. Nothing other than the pre-approved talking points will be discussed. Team Pbama will make sure Jay understands this. I wouldn't be surprised if Pbama put a sniper off-stage with the crosshairs trained on Leno should he deviate from the approved script.
There will be no surprises, no gaffes, no slip-ups. Of course Barry McTeleprompter will have his Teleprompter with him. Word on the street is he's never without it, ever.
For 8 years shitheads like you said it was patriotic to criticize the president and the government. Get used to it, get used to your own medicine because you're going to get a lot of it.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.