Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Itasca County Deputy Charged
With Criminal Sexual Conduct
From WCCO News:
An investigator with the Itasca County sheriff's office is being held on charges of sexual conduct with a minor.
The sheriff's office says it received a report on Greg Snyder last Tuesday. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension started its probe the next day, which led the 20-year veteran to turn himself in.
Snyder was charged Friday with 33 counts of first-, second- and third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
The complaint alleges the molestation began when the victim was in seventh grade and continued until earlier this month.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.