Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Stimupork Rush, Now Pbama Delays Signing
[Obama said], "if senators failed to pass the 736-page bill "an economy that is already in crisis will be faced with catastrophe".
"...every day that Washington fails to act, that recovery is delayed,"[said Obama].
"It is inexcusable and irresponsible to get bogged down in distraction and delay while millions of Americans are being put out of work," [said Obama].
After pushing Congress for weeks to hurry up and pass the massive $787 billion stimulus bill, President Obama promptly took off for a three-day holiday getaway.
Obama arrived at his home in Chicago on Friday, and treated wife Michelle to a Valentine's Day dinner downtown last night. The couple was spotted leaving upscale Table Fifty-Two, which specializes in Southern cuisine, with the first lady toting what appeared to be a doggie bag.
The president plans to spend the Presidents' Day weekend in the Windy City, and is not expected to sign the bill until Tuesday.
You've been had, America. Pbama has Pwned You.
I wonder if, while in Chicago, Barry had time to hook up with his boyfriend Mike Signator. I guess yes!
I notice you seem to have been "link" bombed...
Also... every time you make a post, I get a blog link to you. It doens't show up that I can see, but I get a google alert about it.
What do you mean "link bombed"? I didn't find any links to me on this post?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.