Thursday, February 12, 2009
Stimulus: The Bill To Nowhere
The Bridge had cost estimates of around $398 Million. Other sources on the web estimate the cost around $500 Million.
Remember the blood-curdling screams from The Fiscal Liberals on The Bridge To Nowhere?
Why are these Fiscal Librals so mum on the One Trillion Dollar Stimu-pork bill from His Excellency Dear Leader The Illegitimate Prednint Born In Kenya Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior who smokes cigarettes - YUCK - the most egregious offense one can make in socially consciousLiberalville.
The Bridge To Nowhere would have created jobs. The Left was against it. Why are they for the Liberal Stimu-pork? Gee, it couldn't have anything to do with partisan politics, could it?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.