Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Pbama Calls Jessica Simpson Fat
Last week, Matt Lauer chatted up President Barack Obama during a pre-Super Bowl interview, mentioning that the First Family had been eclipsed by Jessica’s weight issue on the cover of UsWeekly magazine.
Barack responded, “Yeah, it’s a little hurtful! Jessica is in a weight battle, apparently. Yeah. Oh well.”
He's Mister Sensitive, Barry is. I wonder what he says when Michelle Pickles The Dangerous Washerwoman asks him "does this outfit make me look fat?"
Pickles really let herself "go" after the Inaugural, huh? Time to get back to her four-times per week personal fitness trainer because we all have personal fitness trainers four days a week now, under PbamaHeath, don't we?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.