Thursday, February 12, 2009
Markets Fear Pbama
Dow: 7,939.53 +50.65 +0.64%
Nasdaq: 1,530.50 +5.77 +0.38%
S&P 500: 833.74 +6.58 +0.80%
After Tuesday's dreadful close the above can hardly be called reassuring or moving toward reflecting stabilization.
The Market is not impressed by the Pbama-Pelosi-Reid-RINO Stimu-pork bill. The more details that emerge from it, the more Americans are against it.
Treasury Secretary Tim "Tax Cheat" Geithner facing more criticism.
Economists rail against Obama plan. The Independent:
Investors and economists condemned President Barack Obama's financial rescue plan yesterday for being light on details and ducking the vital questions still needing resolution before the global banking system can be restored to order.
Tony Crescenzi, an analyst at Miller Tabak & Co, said: "It remains extremely uncertain how the Treasury will entice investors to do something they have been avoiding since the start of the crisis."
Bank CEOs Defiant. Heh, that's funny. Wall Streeters and Bank CEOs voted for Pbama. Now he's out to usurp them. (Ahem)...psssst, hey guys, did you know you can never trust a Liberal? Oh well, I guess now you do. I hope you do.
Fill in blanks as needed. Erase as required.
If The Market liked Pbamanomics, it would be reacting as such. It's not. It never did. This stimu-pork will have no positive effect and far too many negative effects.
This is a full fledged crash and burn assault by Marxists to destroy the U.S. Free Market. And it's all dressed up in a pork-laden stimulus bill.
The Liberals...Killing America from Within. Didn't someone say it would happen just like this?
Would someone please tell me how the hell you can deficit spend your way out of bankruptcy?? California's pathetic economy is an excellent example of what happens when the government caters to every faggy fringe group with their hands out.
Obama did pay back some of his bankers et al supporters with the stimulus package.
However, he should be careful, I remember a great saying in my distant past that the bankers just might be thinking at this moment concerning Pbama: "Now is the time to mash the mouth that bites the hand that feeds it." Probably the same thoughts were applied to JFK...
I don't buy into conspiracy theories, but Pbama is driving us straight into Socialism neoMarxism. He doesn't want to save us, the Free Market or Capitalism. He wants to kill them.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.