Thursday, February 05, 2009
DC Scandal Shocker: Judd Gregg Pays Taxes
Tongues are clucking in DC and the ruling elite cocktail party scuttlebutt is along the lines of: "Have you heard...he actually pays his taxes," and, "his behavior is outrageous. Who does he think he is, paying his taxes?"
This shocking revelation comes on the heels of two recent withdraws by prominent Democrat Tax Cheats Nancy Killefer and Tom Daschle bowing out of their positions Chief Performance Officer and Secretary of Health and Human Services, respectfully.
"It's time I find someone who pays their taxes, therefore, I have no choice but to nominate a Republican," said Pbama speaking of Gregg.
Gregg once voted to abolish the agency he is now asked to run. Sounds to me like this is the man who should be controlling the scalpel that severely reduces the insanely bloated pork spending that we so desperately need.
I guess you have to find a Republican or a Conservative if you want someone without a past of being a tax cheat or employing illegal immigrants.
"Repugnicans" - whew, did you just think up on the spot? Gosh, you sure are quick on your feet. And so original.
Say there Delbert, what in this specific post led you to believe that I am a "ignorant racist fool" when the post has nothing to do with racism or foolishness?
Oh, times up. Bet you have to get back to babysitting the child you had with your sister, don't ya?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.