Friday, February 06, 2009
St. Paul School Teacher Promotes
Nazi - Jew Simulation Day
And Holocaust jokes? Why, no better place than a school setting for Holocaust jokes! The Holocaust, it's funny because time plus tragedy equals comedy, especially in the taxpayer funded public school system, yes?
Yep, more proof that The Left loves them their Nazis. In this instance a teacher - Lee Vang (Hmmm, Vang...Vang...what is that...Italian? Irish? German?) - promoted "Holocaust Simulation" events for the class room. KARE News:
A St. Paul school official said a middle school teacher used extremely poor judgment in describing a Holocaust simulation in her class.
Lee Vang, who teaches eighth grade English at Hazel Park Middle School, sent an e-mail to other district workers last week that carried the subject line, "Holocaust Simulation -- Live out your dreams!"
The event has students wear yellow stars, as Jews were forced to do in Nazi Germany during World War II. The lesson requires parental approval to participate.
The e-mail goes on to say it will be "sheer pleasure for the staff being themselves as Nazi Officers and becoming Adolfs."
The e-mail ends: "Any more ideas? Think of your most favorite student and what you'd like to do and I'll do it to these students for you. Ha!"
District spokesman Howie Padilla said the tone of the e-mail was "totally inappropriate" and action would be taken. He wouldn't comment on specific discipline for Vang, however.
He said no parents or student received the e-mail.
Hazel Park Middle School Principal Coleman McDonough said Vang, "regrets the whole thing. The intent of the e-mail wasn't to offend anyone. She feels bad."
However some good might come out of it, McDonough said. A local Jewish group has agreed to help the school put on the simulation. "We're going to draw positives from it," McDonough said.
But they seem to find time for "Teacher/Nazi - Student/Oppressed Jew Day" for the, "sheer pleasure for the staff being themselves as Nazi Officers and becoming Adolfs."
I can't get over that sentence..."sheer pleasure for the staff being themselves as Nazi Officers and becoming Adolfs." It's so perverted, so sick, twisted and...perverted. Only in a government setting could this happen. Only in government.
Can you imagine the outcry and uproar if this occurred in the private sector?
Email Memo From The CEO:
Instead of casual dress day, this Friday will be Nazi - Jew Day.
Upper management will play the role of Nazis and everyone else will play the role of the oppressed Jews.
Upper management will enjoy the sheer pleasure of being themselves as Nazi Officers and becoming Adolfs.
Imagine the possibilities...a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.