Saturday, February 07, 2009
Another Lobbyist In PbamaLand
Yet lobbyists are turning up everywhere you look in the Corrupt Pbama Admin.
The latest is Raytheon lobbyist William Lynn who will be the Number 2 man at the Pentagon under Robert Gates. CNN:
The Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday approved all four Pentagon officials nominated by the Obama administration, including a Raytheon lobbyist whose potential conflict of interest led to objections to the nomination.
The nominations still need to be voted on by the entire Senate.
Ratheon executive William Lynn was nominated to be deputy secretary of defense, the number two position under Secretary Robert Gates. Lynn was given special waivers so that he could be appointed despite President Barack Obama's ethics rules, which would have seemed to make him ineligible to operate in that key position.
Lynn was a senior vice president at Raytheon, which has billions of dollars in Defense Department contracts. It is is the maker of the Army's Patriot Missile system and the Navy's Tomahawk missile, and is developing a global positioning satellite communication system for the Air Force. Lynn oversaw lobbyists and did some lobbying of Congress himself.
Pbama's Military Industrial Complex is functioning quite well, thank you.
"No More War For Oil!"
"Out Of Iraq Now!"
"No More American Blood and Treasure For Oil!"
"No More Warmongering Lobbyists In The Pentagon!"
"No More American Imperialism!"
Unless, of course, a Liberal steals the White House, then all the above platitudes that we've heard from The Left for the past eight years are rendered moot.
Remember when The Left couldn't contain themselves from unloading endless amounts of feces into their diapers over Lobbyists and the Bush Administration? I can't figure out why The Left is applying such an obvious double-standard when it comes to Pbama and Lobbyists. Maybe some Lib out there can explain it to all of us.
Matthews is such a Liberal suckhole.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.