Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Suggested Chants For The Inaugural Crowd
"Out of Iraq now!"
"Out of Afghanistan now!"
"No more American blood and treasure for oil!"
"No blood for oil!"
"Immediate withdraw of U.S. Troops from Iraq and Afghanistan!"
"Pbama is a Warmonger!"
"Pbama loves the death and blood of American Soldiers!"
"Pbama loves rolling around in the blood of American Soldiers and innocent Iraq and Afghanistan civilians like a dog rolls around in dirt or mud!"
"Pbama has blood on his hands!"
"Pbama is a Fascist Pig Dictator!"
"His Administration is a Corrupt bunch of Felons and Corrupt Thieves!"
"Close Gitmo NOW! Close Gitmo NOW!"
"No more torture!"
"No more American Imperialism!"
Are U.S. Troops being fully and completely withdrawn from Iraq and Afghanistan now that Pbama occupies the White House? They're not? Why, then...Pbama is a Warmonger just like Bush.
Why aren't all my good, fellow-Liberals joining me in these chants?
Pbama loves sending Americans to their death! He's a Warmonger and a Fascist Pig !
"Impeach him! Impeach him now!"
It's bloody effing creepy and it reminds me of something.
"To be a better parent." Whew, it took Pbama stealing the election for some idiot to come up with that?
Oh...we're in for a hell of a four years or until Pbama is impeached!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.