Friday, January 23, 2009
NYC Hospital Fire: Pbama Responsible
An equipment room at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York caught fire resulting in the evacuation of 600 patients. NY Daily News:
Six hundred patients were evacuated from Mount Sinai Medical Center after an equipment room caught fire Wednesday night.
Nine floors in the hospital's east wing filled with smoke as doctors and nurses in paper masks ushered patients into the west wing, said Assistant FDNY Chief James Esposito.
The cause of the blaze, sparked in the storage area of a second floor mechanical equipment room full of paint and cardboard, is under investigation, said Esposito.
This is the blame-game standard The Left played and their standard used during the past eight years with Bush; whatever went wrong, whenever something bad happened, it was the fault of Bush. Well, Bush is no longer in the White House, thus, the blame for this fire rests entirely on Pbama and his Fascist Pig Regime.
And, if you get hate mail, that means you're doing a good job.
And thanks for the vote of confidence - yeah, da hate mail is amusing.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.