Friday, January 23, 2009
Leon Panetta Is Too Old
Remember, it was The Left that said "experience matters" in the year 2000 election when it was George W. Bush running against then-incumbent Vice President Albert "The Global Warming Alarmist" Gore, Junior.
But in the 2008, The Left tossed experience out of the window with the 143-actual days on -the-job of The Affirmative Action Then-Candidate The Inexperienced Kenyan-born Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior .
Sugar N Spice blogger has a fine post on the "too old" Panetta. Check it out.
Glanced at and am still reading the link. Holy shit, Linda Panetta is Commie! Good thing her daddy is a uber-Lib. Can you imagine the outcry from The Libs if Linda Panetta was a Bush daughter or Palin child?
I was trying to be nice, there was just no way to accomplish that.
Did you see this story at the link (same site) you tiny-url'ed:
But reached by telephone in Philadelphia, Linda Panetta told Accuracy in Media that while she admires Leon Panetta and that there may be a distant family connection somewhere, he is not her father and that she has never even met him. “Not only am I not his daughter but unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of meeting this man who has done amazing work in his lifetime,” she said. “He and my father may have been second cousins,” she acknowledged, but under no circumstances is he her father.
BUT WHAT THE HELL- why should "we" let facts get in the way of what we want to "believe", right? It's our time now to give The Left their own medicine.
As far as I'm concerned, just because Linda Panetta says Leon isn't her dad doesn't make it true or convince me one bit. Nor should it with you. ;-)
But, I stand by the story, it is fake but accurate. I learned that from a professional journalist.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.