Friday, January 30, 2009
Conservative Republicans Need Do Nothing
The best news yet is that no House Republicans voted for this so-called stimulus package, and that twelve Democrats joined the Repubs in voting against it. Now the bill goes to The Senate.
Dear Senate Conservatives and you RINOs too: Don't vote for it, support it or offer to come aboard if allowed to make changes in it that you would agree with later on. Campaign against it and vote against it. It's the easiest your jobs will ever be. Do nothing, don't support it.
Pbama and Congress don't need Republicans to pass this, they don't need one Republican or RINO vote. This doesn't stop RINO Susan Collins, Senator from Maine who wants Senators like her, with an "R" after their name, to support Pbama.
Do no such thing. Do not be fooled by the RINOs who fall for this "bi-partisanship" offer from Liberals every time.
Just Vote No.
When this stimulus package fails - and it will, count on it, it will - The Left will react predictably, as they always do:
3) Blame the other guy.
Please, Republicans, Conservatives and RINOs - do not allow yourselves to be taken in by the charlatans and shaman in charge of this failed stimulus plan.
Where's a Conservative in front of a camera and microphone saying, "The stimulus is a Failure. A Complete Failure..," when you really need one?
Step up to the plate, Libs. You're at bat. It's "Go Time!" Don't look for Republicans to join you so that when your plan fails you can point at the RINOs.
When this stim-u-pork fails, as always, Conservatives will have to come in clean up the mess. This is the classic example every time.
It's yet another silver platter for the Republicans. It's Free. Republicans need do as little as possible with it.
Just Vote No.
It's that easy. Somehow, I know they'll screw this up. I just know it. John McCain will say, "behaving like this isn't respectable." Well, Senator, look at how that "respectable-factor" worked for you in the presidential election.
Just Vote No.
If all the Reps vote against something, and they can get some Dems to vote against it, it's got to be bad.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.