Tuesday, November 04, 2008
What October Surprise?
Hey, how 'bout that October Surprise that all the Obama Cultists and Insane Liberal Clown Posse members fretted over for the last several months, even years, playing The Fear Card which is something they say they never do.
What happened to the October Surprise? The Libs hyped it all month.
Did the U.S. bomb Iran? Nope.
Did Bush declare Marshall Law and suspend the election? Nope. Well, he could do this today, but I doubt it will happen.
Where's that "Whitey video" of Michelle Pickles Obama The Dangerous Washerwoman? Guess it's not out there.
Did we see another "faked" video or audio message from Osama Bin Laden just before the election? Nope. Obama Cultists said there would be another Bin Laden tape and that it would be used to "scare us" into voting for John McCain.
Liberals and Progressives are Cowards, living in anticipation of fear and political grand conspiracies that never come true. And they say they don't Play The Fear Card! That's all the gloom-and-doomer Liberals do is use scare tactics and fear trying to co-opt others to believe - not think - as they do.
Fire up those Diebold machines and optical scanners to steal the election away from Obama. I can't think of a better early Christmas present!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.