Saturday, November 15, 2008
Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton?
The most recent rumor is that Pbama may name Hillary "MrsSatan" Clinton as his Secretary of State. I think this is a great idea, if for no other reason that it will completely infuriate the Pbama Cultists.
Pbama has Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff, Emanuel being another D.C.-Insider and Congressman. There's nothing new about him, he's a former Clinton Administration toady.
Pbama's Vice President, Joe Biden, has been a U.S. Senator longer than has John McCain. Biden is the ultimate, entrenched, D.C.-Insider. Nothing new about him. Not by a long shot.
And have you noticed, so far, Pbama hasn't named one Person of Color and hasn't considered - that we know of - one Minority to his Administration?
Say what you want about The Bush Administration, but it represented far more a diverse cross section of ethnicity, gender and race than did The Clinton Administration and any other Administration to date.
How about Bill Ayers for Sec Ed? That seems like a good NEW face!
And maybe Rev. Jerry Reich can open State Dinners with his "Goddamn America of KKK" sermon!
Yee-haw! Most Ethical Administration evah II!
Jeebus Hymen Cripes!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.