Monday, November 10, 2008
Rahm Emanuel's "Combustible Temperament"
(The difference is negligible.)
We can all remember how The Insane Liberal Clown Posse falsely accused any member of the Bush Administration, as well as President George W. Bush and VP Dick Cheney, of being temperamental and angry. The ILCP, you recall, has spent the past eight years telling us that this is part of the problem in Washington.
So, Oh Lordy Day, imagine my surprise and shock in a story from the uber-Liberal Washington Post, written by Steve Hendrix and Michael D. Shear describing Barack Hussein Pbama Junior's Chief of Staff, Rahm "Son of a Terrorist" Emanuel using the following terms:
Emanuel's flair for the well-timed verbal hand grenade...
His explosive style...[Oooooh, "explosive." Isn't that what The Left claimed about John McCain? - Drake]
...one of Washington's most combustible temperaments...
A new tone in Washington? A civil tone in the White House, as The Liberals like to claim? Not so much...not so much. Come January 20, those who are the Real Haters, the Real Fascists and the Real Nazis will be in charge of running the country.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.