Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Pennsylvania, We Need You Red!
Pennsylvania, if you need a little reminder, here are but five simple reasons to Turn Red on Election Day:
* You were labeled as racists during the Democrat Candidates primary last year and most of this year. You are still being falsely accused of being racists by the Liberals and The Obama Cultists.
* You were told that you are bitter and that you "cling to your guns and your religion," by the most Liberal-rated U.S. Senator ever, Barack Hussein Obama, Junior.
* You were called "racists" and "red-necks" by your own Congressman, John "Our Marines are murderers" Murtha.
* Obama's anti-Second Amendment voting record and pro-gun control stand.
* You are a state whose economy depends much on the coal industry and we now know Obama wants to tax, fine and regulate this important industry until it is extinct.
All you Undecided voters in Pennsylvania, you need to get out and vote for McCain-Palin. You can't stay home. This is what The Cultists and the MSM wants you to do. Turn out. Get out. Decide FOR McCain.
We need Pennsylvania to Turn Red on Tuesday!
said executive director of the Illinois State Rifle Association,
Richard Pearson, describing Mr. Obama as "a strong gun control person."
"Banning guns is an idea whose time has come." - U.S. Senator and Obama's Vice Presidential
running mate Joseph Biden in November 1993, reported by the Associated Press.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.