Monday, November 10, 2008
Pbama Scrubs Web Site Of
"Mandatory" Community Service
Keeping his web site clean from Fascism!
We have yet another entry into the scrubbing of the Pbama web site!
A few of the past primary examples of Pbama scrubbing his web site are his deletion of anti-Military Surge Rhetoric, when he scrubbed his site from his relationship with voter fraud organization ACORN, when he scrubbed his web site clean of his rhetoric over what he called Iraq's Civil War and scrubbing his web site clean of any mention of Rev. Jeremiah "God damn America of KKK" Wright.
The latest scrub from the Pbama web site is removal of the words "Mandatory" and "Require" from his Mandatory and Required community service volunteerism. Infowars:
As news of the community service army draft trickled out, Obama webmasters began to scrub references to "mandatory" and "require."
This is how Pbama will operate:
Freedom of Speech=Censorship,
The Bill of Rights=Toilet Paper,
If Hitler or Stalin would have had the internet...all of us would be speaking German or Russian. The far greater danger is that Pbama has the internet.
I remember a time when Liberals raged against Republicans scrubbing things off their sites. Amazing how the same Libs don't say as much as a peep about ScrubbyMcFraudBama.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.