Saturday, November 15, 2008
Pbama Meets With McCain On Monday
I'm sure McCain will be the RINO he is, catering to anything Pbama asks of him. This is because McCain ran his "respectable" campaign.
No wonder McCain lost. I've never seen a supposed Republican so willing to spite his own party and so damn eager to work with the political opposition over the years. Conservatives did not forget this about him.
Here's how I suspect Monday's meeting between Pbama and McCain will go:
McCain: "I'll do anything...ANYTHING...I can to help you, to work with you and to poke Conservatives in the eye with a sharp stick just as I've done so many times in the past. I'll be only too happy to side with Democrats on a myriad of issues. You just tell me how you want me to vote and I'll be only to happy to obey."
Pbama: "Thank you, John. I was hoping you'd say that and I am not disappointed."
I am not disappointed that McCain lost. How he expected to win is the trillion dollar question. He can look in a mirror and see the only, single, solitary person responsible for his loss.
The mission for Conservative Republicans: regroup, new strategy and plan for a Congressional sweep in 2010 and for the sake of mankind, pick a Conservative as your presidential candidate in 2012.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.