Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Obama The Dictator
"It may sound a bit crazy and off base, but the thing is, he's the one who proposed this national security force," Rep. Paul Broun said of Obama in an interview Monday with The Associated Press. "I'm just trying to bring attention to the fact that we may — may not, I hope not — but we may have a problem with that type of philosophy of radical socialism or Marxism."
Broun cited a July speech by Obama that has circulated on the Internet in which the then-Democratic presidential candidate called for a civilian force to take some of the national security burden off the military.
"That's exactly what Hitler did in Nazi Germany and it's exactly what the Soviet Union did," Broun said. "When he's proposing to have a national security force that's answering to him, that is as strong as the U.S. military, he's showing me signs of being Marxist."
I'm amazed at how what Mr. Broun says upsets The Pbama Cultists so much. How many of the Pbama Cultists are anti-Military -members of Code Pinks, Women Against Military Madness, groups that are militantly anti-Military - who have spent the past eight and forty years denigrating the United States Military, calling U.S. Soldiers "baby killers," "rapists", or as in John Murtha's case, calling Marines "murderers." Or John Kerry saying U.S. Soldiers don't need to be "terrorizing innocent civilians in the dead of night."
Have you noticed The Left assumes it has complete and total exclusivity in criticizing and slandering any one or group they want, yet they act as if they should be exempt from the same treatment? Who in the hell do these people think they are?
Rep. Broun now regrets his words.
Wow. It didn't take long for
David, thanks for saying the things that need to be said. And for not being a pussy like Broun.
I want the Dick Cheney "Go Fuck Yourself" style of Conservatives, not those like Broun.
(BIG SIGH), Dayyyyyyy-yum!
Well thank you, and thanks right back at you too, for writing and saying what needs to be said.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.