Monday, November 10, 2008
Liberals Make Me Laugh
Now, because their Messiah-Muslim-non-U.S. Citizen steals the White House I am told that I should act in a "respectful" manner towards Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior.
I have no intention of being respectful of The Affirmative Action Prednint. None. He's NOT my prednint. Does that sound familiar?
Short, simple and easy to understand: I'm going to treat Pbama, his Administration and his Cultists in the exact same manner that The ILCP and Pbama Cultists have treated Bush, Republicans and Conservatives for the past eight years.
If you dislike me doing this, you should stop reading my blog. Just stop. It's that simple. I won't miss you a bit. Please find other like-minded blogs that will apply a completely different and uncritical standard to Pbama, unlike they did with Bush.
Just go. Go away. Shoo! I will not miss you one bit.
The post only applies to the Libs. I know there are many Repubs and Conservatives who don't want to adopt the same tactics as The Left has used these past years. All I'm saying is Repubs and Conservatives can adopt the same tactics without taking it to a personal level or mud-slinging. They should be able to whine, piss and moan and point the finger at Democrats just as good as the Dems do. Why can't Repubs and Conservatives do this!?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.