Tuesday, November 04, 2008
I VOTED TWICE TODAY!
I voted twice today. Yep. Sure did. I looked at it as doing my civic duty to counter all the fraudulent ACORN voter registration and "phantom" votes from dead people and cartoon characters who voted for Communist Barack Hussein Obama Bin Laden, Junior.
I voted in my city during lunch.
Then, later in the afternoon, I found myself in the city (i.e. suburb) I previously lived in not that long ago. I drove by my old voting precinct. Hmmmmmmmmm, I thought...I wonder...I wonder if I'm still in the voter book there. At least in my precincts, your name is down in a book, you tell the person with "The Book" your name and address, they check you off the list and hand you a ballot. You're not asked for any ID.
So, I parked my truck and entered my old precinct, which happens to be a school. Sure enough, my name was in "The Book." I was handed a ballot and voted a second time!
So there. I voted twice.
Or, maybe I'm making up the above just to tweak the Obama Cultists.
Then again, maybe not.
Labels: Election 2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.