Monday, November 10, 2008
Bali Bombers Buh-Bye!
Three Indonesian Islamic militants condemned to death for the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people have been executed by firing squad.
Imam Samudra, Amrozi Nurhasyim and Ali Ghufron (Mukhlas) were shot at the island prison of Nusakambangan at 0015 (1715 GMT on Saturday), officials said.
They were found guilty of planning twin attacks on nightclubs at the resort of Kuta, popular with Western tourists.
Security forces are on alert across the country amid fears of reprisal attacks.
None of the executed men had ever expressed remorse for the attacks, only saying they regretted that Muslims had been killed.
Of course, The Left tells us terrorism doesn't exist, that George W. Booooooosh brought this who jihad on. Well, we'll just see what happens from January 20 onward, won't we, when Abdul al-Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior - the Stealth Muslim - begins his reign.
Maybe Pbama can send who may be his Secretary of State, John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry, because it was Kerry in 2004 who said we can "negotiate with terrorists." Memo to Kerry: better wear an adult diaper before you sit down and negotiate with terrorists, because you'll be so terrified you're going to make mud pies in your pantaloons.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.