Saturday, October 18, 2008
Todd Palin In Minnesota
Mr. Palin spent time in Minnesota on Thursday and Friday. WCCO News:
Saying the right to bear arms "isn't just another amendment," the husband of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin angled for the votes of Minnesota sportsmen Thursday and tried to stoke their support for U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman.
Todd Palin called Coleman "someone who has stood with hunters and fishermen and women, someone who knows the Second Amendment isn't just another amendment. It's a right to stand up for and protect."
Several hundred people attended the rally in the parking lot of a Gander Mountain outdoors store outside Duluth; many were clad in blaze orange or camouflage. Besides winning praise from Palin, Coleman accepted an endorsement from the National Rifle Association.
Wayne LaPierre, CEO and executive vice president of the NRA, called Coleman an ally of gun owners. Coleman said he was "proud to stand strong for those who stand for the Second Amendment."
Palin was to campaign later Thursday in the northern Minnesota cities of Grand Rapids and Bemidji.
"The Republicans have a whole bunch of sportsmen brainwashed into thinking if the Democrats get into power they're going to take their guns away," said Danny O'Neill of Duluth.
Democrats are doing what they always do with the Second Amendment, they're pandering to gun owners, sportsmen and Constitutionalists. People aren't buying this BS from the Dems these days. They know better. They know that Obama and Biden would like nothing more than confiscating the guns of legal, law-abiding citizens.
This is why Todd and Sarah Palin are liked and respected so much on this issue, as well as many other issues. Todd and Sarah Palin are real. That's why so many people turn out to see them wherever they appear. In case you hadn't noticed - because the MSM won't tell you - the attendance numbers at Obama rallies is way, way down. It's been slipping for several weeks. The MSM won't mention this, huh - I wonder why? I wonder if they'd mention a drop in attendance if it happend to John McCain?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.