Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Palin Skewers Biden Statement On Obama
Bringing "International crisis"
Sarah "Barracuda" Palin, she speaks Truth to Power!
Republican Vice Presidential Candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is having a rip-roaring field day shoving Democrat VP Candidate Joe Biden's words right back into his mouth.
Biden, speaking on Sunday, said, "the world [will] test Barack Obama," and that an Obama presidency will bring with it "an international crisis."
Sarah Barracuda wasted no time feeding Biden his own words. MSNBC:
Sarah Palin used a heavy dose of sarcasm Tuesday to suggest that Barack Obama is unprepared to serve as commander in chief, laying out scenarios she said made the country vulnerable to an international crisis under his watch.
Palin fed off the words of Obama’s running mate, Joe Biden, who suggested Sunday that Obama would be challenged by an international crisis in his first six months of office. At a rally at the Reno Convention Center Tuesday, Palin described four scenarios “that would place our country at risk in an Obama administration,” including sitting down with dictators and sending American troops to Pakistan over the objections of the country’s leader.
“But I guess the looming crisis that most worries the Obama campaign right now is Joe Biden’s next speaking engagement,” Palin said. “Let’s call that crisis scenario number five.”
But it was her comments about Pakistan that were most striking. Palin said that Obama advocates for “invading the sovereign territory of a troubled partner in the war against terrorism.”
“See, the real problem is that these warnings from Joe Biden are similar to his earlier assessment,” Palin said Tuesday. “It wasn’t that long ago that he said Barack Obama wasn’t up to the job, he’s not ready to be president. He said, I quote, ‘the presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training.’”
Palin is Spot On! Keep it up Sarah, don't let up for one second! Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo!
Billy C. wow, there's a memory. Makes one wonder if Billy wouldn't have been a whole lot better in the White House than his appeasing brother, eh?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.