Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Palin Calls For Obama To Reign In ACORN
Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin suggested Tuesday that Barack Obama shares responsibility for recent reports of voter fraud conducted by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.
“Obama has a responsibility to rein in ACORN,” Palin said during an interview with conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh.
Palin said the group is responsible for the “unconscionable situation we are facing now with voter fraud” and attacked the Obama campaign for not addressing the problem after the McCain campaign sent a letter to the Democratic camp urging action against voter fraud in September.
Shortly before Palin went on the air, the Obama campaign e-mailed around its response, dated Sept. 23, characterizing the McCain campaign’s concern as “a starkly political maneuver to deflect attention from the reality of the suppression strategies pursued by national, state and Republican Party committees.”
One thing that Palin, as well as everyone else, doesn't realize, is that Barry is too stupid to formulate any ideas or have any plans of his own. ACORN/Soros is running him, it ain't the other way around.
By the way, for you cultured folks that don't understand redneck, "ain't" means "isn't."
Are you thinking what me, and many others been thinking, that it's a shame Sarah Palin's name isn't on the Top of the Repub Ticket instead of the VP slot?
I agree. Palin sounds normal and common sense because she is those things.
Puck? You follow NHL?
Ain't too much ice around these parts except for one week every three years, you know.
Well, Florida and Cali don't have much ice either...heh. So one never knows who follows the NHL.
I know you like the Foo-baw.
Yeah, with Obammy we can't have any contact sports or games that actually have a winner or loser. That would be bad.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.