Friday, October 24, 2008
Obama Sneezes On Reporter
Did he say, "I'll wipe that off for a while," when he touched the reporter's papers? And then he contaminates the reporter's papers and hand with his germs and/or phlegm? How condescending and disgusting.
This is who you want to be the leader of the free world? What's wrong with you?
Why didn't he use that hankie hanging right behind him?
Okay, I buy that - I watched it again, yeah.
The "hankie behind him." Yes, indeed. You make a solid, salient point.
We would have to see the question that was asked just before that and the answer Obama gave.
YES! He used the reporters papers and hand as a hanky! Is that not one of the most disgusting things you've ever seen?
Well, that's how the Messiah thinks. The world and its people are his personal toilet and hanky.
You ask the $640,000,000 dollar question. And it's not like the MSM is going to report on it or tell us anything negative about Obama. Honestly...wtf is wrong with these Obama Cultists, why can't they see their pied piper is a fraud and a phony?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.