Thursday, October 02, 2008
Obama Plagiarizes FDIC Idea
Obama claims that part of the answer to the $700 Billion Bailout is to raise the FDIC limit up to $250,000 from its current $100,000.
On Wednesday, October 1, Obama said that increasing the FDIC limit is his idea. WISN:
"I've proposed raising the FDIC limit to $250,000,” Obama said.
From BusinessWeek, September 30:
Throughout Tuesday, there was growing talk that increasing FDIC insurance on individual bank accounts from the current level of $100,000 to $250,000 – at least temporarily -- might go a long way to resolving the problem. House Republicans had proposed a bump up in FDIC insurance early in last week’s negotiations, but the idea had gained little traction.
So it certainly is interesting that not only does Obama claim upping the FDIC to $250K as his own, it also begs the question of if the Democrats will reverse (i.e. flip flop) themselves and embrace it because The Messiah supports and likes it.
Alternately, why is Obama touting a proposal that his fellow Marxists shot down? And if Obama supports it...hmmmmmmm...oddly, it is also supported by Republicans. This must put the Obama Cultists in quite a quandary.
Time for the Cultists to get themselves a steam shovel to dig a deeper hold of denial.
Change, erase, scrub and reverse stated policy as necessary.
Just kidding! Hey, great minds think alike, right? I visited your site. Found some good stuff. Are you too "centrist" to add me to your blog roll? Let me know if you're interested in reciprocal links. I will do the same.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Listening to Obama and McCain at the debate showed how arogant Obama is... he couldn't even say the word "I" without sounding like his world revolves around himself and no one else matters. When McCain said "I", it didn't come across like he was pounding his chest.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.