Thursday, October 02, 2008
Obama Bailout: "Do What's Not Popular."
On the other hand, we have Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama, Junior who will vote to support the bailout. His supporters, the Obama Cultists, will not hold him to the same standard that they will hold McCain. The Obama Cultists will say McCain is for bigger government control and for bailing out Wall Street because he too supports this bailout, but they will not apply the same standard to The Messiah.
I would prefer that Obama not win the election even though I am unable to work up the motivation to support and vote for McCain. This is all okay. As I've written in the past, if it takes two or four years of a living hell under Obama the best thing that will happen is that in 2010 and 2012 true Conservatism will re-emerge stronger and more healthy. It is possible that the Congressional election in 2010 will be similar to the Republican Revolution of the 1994 election if Obama wins and he runs this country into the ground. After all, he'll be Jimmy Carter's Second Term...only worse.
On Wednesday, Obama said that when he is president,"American taxpayers will never again have to put their money on the line to pay for the greed and irresponsibility of Wall Street".
Well, what about having to bailout another Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac type of operation? He didn't say anything about that, and F&F is what created the Wall Street Fiasco.
Also on Wednesday Obama said it is time for, "Democrats and Republicans who have opposed this plan, I say — step up to the plate and do what's right for the country, even if it's not popular."
Do what's not popular. Huh. Do what's not popular. Isn't that the same ideology that President George W. Bush used for - in general - the war against terrorism, and more specifically, the War in Iraq?
Do what's not popular.
I wonder if the Obama Cultists will apply the same standard to Obama with his statement as they did with Bush? Oh...righteous laughter, sweet unadulterated hypocrisy, they name is Obama Cultist.
This is not the end of government bailouts.
I can't add anything to that. You sum it up and state it perfectly.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.